As a mechanical or electromechanical engineer, you will have a key role within the R&D team. In cooperation with the R&D team you will
• Contribute to design decisions and discussions with the R&D team
• Contribute to new platform development
• Ensure quality standards are met through documentation, risk analysis and testing
• Contribute to execution and development of system and module verification
• Establish, execute, and report on product development deliverables taking concepts through validation and into commercialization.
• Design of plastic or sheet metal parts.
• Support/develop verification test methods, protocols and reports.
• Evaluate, analyze and report test results to key stake holders.
• Participate in technical meetings and discussions.
• Conduct product testing and create models and prototypes
• Create design specifications and perform adjustments and calibrations
• Incorporate required regulatory standards (FDA , ISO) in developmental and/or sustaining engineering projects including written protocols, test methods, assembly processes and the Design History File.
• Contribute to inventions, new designs and techniques regarded as advances in the medical and technical/scientific community.
• 2-4 years of experience in Medical device development.
• Design capability with 3D CAD/CAE software such as Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.
• Experience in verification validation testing.
• Demonstrated ability to create and document test methods and test plans during product development.
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams.
• Strong knowledge of IEC standards 60601-1 and 60601-1-2.
• Hand-on experience with prototyping and testing, and knowledge on serial production of CNC machined parts, sheet metals, die casting, extrusion, sintered metal components, plastic injection molded parts, and bonded or laminated plastic consumables.
• Experience in structural mechanics covering deformations, deflections, and internal forces or stresses within structures using simulations/computations.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• A motivated, organized, and collaborative work style.
• Fluent in Swedish or English is mandatory, other language skills are an advantage
C-RAD is a global medical device company with head quarter in Uppsala. We develop, produce and sell innovative solutions to healthcare customers. The focus is on patient positioning, monitoring and imaging within radiation therapy. We are market leader in the field of optical patient positioning. C-RAD is a stock listed company at NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange. C-RAD group consists of three daughter companies in Sweden and sales offices in the USA, Germany, France and China. C-RAD is ISO 13485 certified.
What we are offering for you
• Interesting position in an innovative, fast growing company
• A dedicated team within a global positioned organization
• Short decision-making processes supporting an efficient working environment
• High level of individual responsibility and attractive possibilities for self-development
• Attractive compensation package
• Our core values are: Professional, Organized and Honest
C-RAD POSITIONING AB
Arbetsgivaren vill att du ansöker antingen via deras webbplats eller via mejl till: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org